How do I file a claim?
If you are unhappy with your DreamWeaver hard surface and believe you have an issue that would be addressed by the flooring warranty, you must first contact your DreamWeaver retailer to file a claim. If the retailer is not available, you may request to initiate a warranty claim by mailing or emailing directly to Engineered Floors the following:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Retailer name and location.
- A copy of the receipt listing the flooring style name, color, and quantity, cushion information, if included, and date of installation.
- A description of the problem. If it is a stain issue, please provide information about the cause of the stain and what has been done to try to remove the stain.
- Copies of any professional cleaning receipts.
- Pictures from the areas of concern.
Engineered Floors, LLC.
PO Box 2207
Attn: Residential Claims Department
Dalton, Ga 30721
ENSIGNIUM®, RevoTec®, & Triumph® - Warranty, Care, & Maintenance Information
Engineered Floors LVP - Warranty, Care, & Maintenance Information
Timberstep - Warranty, Care, & Maintenance Information
ENSIGNIUM, RevoTec, & Triumph - Installation Instructions
Engineered Floors LVP - Installation Instructions
Engineered Floors Timberstep - Installation Instructions
RevoTec & Triumph - Trim Information
Download the hard surface trim and installation guide.